Our vision statement is the back drop for all we do in school, including our work with our pupils with additional learning needs. This SEND document gives families information about the variety of ways we ensure we support our children with special educational needs (SEN) to achieve their potential. We provide a full range of educational and pastoral support to all and our pupils with SEN make very good progress. The information here is general; each child is an individual and will receive unique provision and resources where necessary.
There are a number of reasons why a child may be identified as having SEN:
- They are having significant difficulty with their learning and making far less progress than would be expected.
- They have a specific learning difficulty, for example dyslexia.
- They have emotional or mental health difficulties.
- They have difficulties with social communication and interaction.
- They have sensory and/or physical needs, for example visual impairment.
For more information please visit
Or speak to our SENCO Mrs Kelly Leach (Foundation Stage Teacher)